Our Wednesday night special will be ending after this month so come and get it while you can! Until after January 29th, 2020, bring your own bottle of wine in with you on Wednesday night and we will open the first bottle free of charge! See details on the Promotions page
Come and join us for a special evening Thursday, January 30th! We will be hosting a special menu that night for those participating.
This menu will include:
- A glass of wine paired with each course of the meal
- Appetizer: caprese salad
- Soup: our popular New England style clam chowder
- Dinner: your choice of one of three entrees:
- Osso Bucco on a bed of garlic parmesan risotto with root vegetables and demi glaze
- Grilled salmon with asparagus and Southwestern quinoa
- Italian meatballs over Pasta Putanesca
- Dessert: a mocha almond chocolate mouse topped with fresh cream
Reservation only. RSVP by January 23rd, 2020. $45 per person. Event is from 5:30 until 8:30.
We appreciate your support of local business and look forward to serving you!
Today we commemorate not just an American hero, but a hero of humanity itself. A man who had the courage to stand up for what he believed in. A man who believed that all people deserve a life full of love, cooperation, and equality.
“To our community,
We enjoy our community and are blessed to have Four Seasons Bistro (off Island) and Stephanie’s Sugar and Spice Café (Centre Street). Being in the Bistro /Café business we have the opportunity to meet many people from all walks of life, both local and tourist. We are thankful for all of the kind, loving people in this community. Our prayer is ‘to be a light in the community’, ‘build Unity bridges’, and ‘to love despite our differences.'” -With Love, Stephanie and Michael
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” -Martin Luther King Jr